The Falcon Duet combines the features of a rollator and pushchair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently, or be pushed safely by a care giver.
Users who are using, or are thinking about using walking frames should consider rollators as an alternative.
Walking frames need to be lifted up for every step taken by the user, so movement is much slower.
Rollators, on the other hand, allow the user to simply roll the rollator forward with each step, and using the hand-brakes when stopping. When tired, users can even turn around and sit on the rollator to rest!
- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The tool-free two-position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to ensure that the unit stays open while in use, and ensures that the unit stays folded during transport.
- 8-inch casters are suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- Handles are adjustable in height.
|Overall Width||61 cm|
|Seat Width||45 cm|
|Rear Wheel||20 cm|
|Front Wheel||20 cm|
|Seat Height||54 cm|
|Overall Length||92 cm|
|Backrest Height||25 cm|
|Overall Height||78 – 89 cm adjustable|
|Folded Dimensions||63 x 24 x 85 cm|
|Loading Capacity||100 kg|
|Net Weight||8.88 kg|
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Falcon Mobility
- Vendor: Falcon Mobility
140 Paya Lebar Road, #05-11 AZ Building
- No ratings found yet!