DNR Transfer Gait Belt
The transfer gait belt from DNR supports patient transfer, and can be used to assist an elderly person when out for a supervised walk. The adjustable belt helps to lift the elderly and frail with minimum strain on the caregiver.
Available in 4 sizes: S/M/L/XL
- For moving a person from one place to another
- Can be used also to help hold up a weak person while they walk
- Back support and assistance without interfering with patients body movements in case of:
- For bed sitting/standing posture transfer, wheelchair to bed transfer, bed to bed transfer
- Parallel bar walking
- Independent walking with mobility aids or support of a caregiver
- Restores normal gait to the patient, without fear of falling
- Prevents lower back pain in patients as well as their caregivers (from physical strain)
- Adjustable, available in 4 sizes
|Small||25″ – 32″|
|Medium||27″ – 35″|
|Large||32″ – 39″|
|Extra Large||37″ – 46″|
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Fixed delivery charge of $12 per order.
Free delivery on orders of $150 or more.
For exchanges and refunds, within 7 days of the delivery of item. Subjected to condition of the item.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: DNR Wheels
- Vendor: DNR Wheels
39 Ubi Road 1, #08-01 World Publications Building
- No ratings found yet!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.