Skil-Care 30° Positioning Bed Wedge
Skil-Care’s 30-Degree Positioning Wedge is a lateral positioning bed wedge contoured to a 30-degree angle, in compliance with medical guidelines that recommend this angle of incline as optimal for relieving pressure on the hipbone and coccyx. The wedge is comfortable for the user, and comes with an easy-to-clean Low-Shear II cover and a non-slip bottom to keep the wedge securely in place. High quality product made in the USA.
Skil-Care’s 30-Degree Positioning Wedge is designed to comply with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) guidelines that recommend a 30-degree angle of incline as optimal for relieving pressure on the hipbone and coccyx.
- Dimensions: 7″ (H) x 12″ (D) x 24″ (W)
- Provides optimal 30-degree angle of incline for relieving pressure on hipbone and coccyx
- Wedge is comfortable and made from smooth or convoluted foam
- Low-Shear II wipe-clean outer cover reduces skin damaging friction
- Can be disinfected for infection control
- Non-slip bottom keeps wedge securely in place
- Made in the USA
Easy To Use
- Place patient on his/side and slip tapered edge of wedge beneath patient, just below the shoulders. (Non-slip matting faces bed. It does not come in contact with patient).
- Allow patient to roll back onto the wedge.
- Reposition patient according to procedures as advised by a medical professional.
The 30-Degree Positioning Wedge may be wiped clean using a spray-and-wipe cleanser. Disinfect using a non-chlorine disinfectant.
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Fixed delivery charge of $32 per order.
Free delivery on orders of $180 or more.
1 to 1 exchange at main office within 3 working days for defective products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Lifeline Corporation
- Vendor: Lifeline Corporation
130 Joo Seng Road, #02-02
- No ratings found yet!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.