This excellent Powerstroll will turn most manual wheelchairs into attendant controlled electric wheelchairs. It allows caregivers or helpers at medical institutions or airports to push wheelchairs, especially if the patient is heavy and the helper is also not strong.
- Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
- Allows speeds of up to 6.4 km/h
- Travels up to 16 km on a full battery charge
- After the brackets are installed, the Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
- New push and slide battery removal system
- It is very portable, making transportation simple
- Fits most standard wheelchairs between 15″ to 22” seat width
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt, 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrain
- Maintenance free airline friendly 24V 12AH valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
For the Powerstroll to work on your wheelchair, it has to meet the following conditions:
- If your wheelchair has attendant cable brakes (click here for picture), the brake lever should be removed prior to installation. If the attendant brakes do not have a separate parking brake facility, then parking brakes should be added to the wheelchair.
- Distance between tubing edges (W) should be between 37cm to 55cm. This is usually, but not always, the same as the wheelchair seat width.
- Round tubing diameter (D) should be between 22 mm to 25 mm.
If you are unsure, please bring your wheelchair to our office, and we will measure for you.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Falcon Mobility
- Vendor: Falcon Mobility
140 Paya Lebar Road, #05-11 AZ Building
- No ratings found yet!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.