CRUZ Motorised Wheelchair
$2,675.00 – $2,999.00
The CRUZ motorised wheelchair has a lightweight aluminium frame and can be easily folded for storage and transportation without having to remove the battery pack. It is a durable, stable and safe choice for users who seek freedom and independence with a powered mobility aid.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Both manual mode & motor operation mode
- Double crossbar frame enhances durability & stability
- Height adjustable contoured armrest
- Fold down backrest for easy storage & transportation
- Easily folded without removing the battery
- Comes with a battery holder for stable performance
- Detachable leg rest comes with heel strap
- Angle adjustable footplate
- Tension Back for better seating posture
- Anti-tipper to prevent flipping back
- Stabiliser bar at the back of wheelchair to enhance rigidity
- Comes with safety belt
|Seat Width:||16″ / 18”|
|Front Seat Height:||19.5″|
|Rear Seat Height:||18.5″|
|Rear Wheel:||24″ x 1-3/4″|
|Front Wheel:||8″ x 2″|
|Overall Width:||24″ / 26”|
|Seat to Arm Rest Height:||9″ – 12″|
|Weight Capacity:||136kg (16”/18”)|
|Warranty:||1 year on frame|
|Battery Size||17AH / 29AH|
|Range||25km / 35km|
|Motor Size||24V 250W|
|Brake||Electromagnetic Brake 3N, Attendant|
|Controller||PG New VSI 50A|
|Climbing Angle||8 degrees|
|Maximum Speed||8 km/h|
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Fixed delivery charge of $12 per order.
Free delivery on orders of $150 or more.
For exchanges and refunds, within 7 days of the delivery of item. Subjected to condition of the item.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: DNR Wheels
- Vendor: DNR Wheels
39 Ubi Road 1, #08-01 World Publications Building
- No ratings found yet!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.