Agegracefully CarbonBond Umbrella Walking Stick, MP3 Handle
The CarbonBond Umbrella Walking Stick by Agegracefully cleverly integrates a walking stick with an umbrella. As an integrated 2-in-1 unit, the Umbrella Walking Stick is a high quality walking aid with a self-standing tip and 360-degree pivoting head. When needed, the internal walking stick can also be withdrawn from the umbrella for both to be used independently. With a frame made of carbon fibre, the walking stick is light yet extremely strong.
This model comes with the MP3 Handle, which has a built-in MP3 player-cum-radio, auto fall alarm, red safety flashing lights and a bright frontal LED light with 4 adjustable angles to improve visibility.
The CarbonBond Umbrella Walking Stick is the much improved successor to Bond, the award-winning umbrella walking stick developed by Agegracefully.
The CarbonBond cleverly disguises itself as an umbrella to tackle a common resistance amongst the elderly who may feel stigmatised when seen using a walking stick. Its innovation goes beyond promoting mobility, as it not only enhances safety and comfort for the user, but also multi-tasks as a device that can improve the mental and emotional capacities of the elderly.
The name “Bond” was deliberately chosen as it aspires to create bonding between the elderly and their friends and family. Seniors can play their favourite exercise tunes when they meet with their friends in the park. Nursery rhymes can also be downloaded to promote interaction with their grandchildren. With its seamless integration of a multi-feature system encased in a tasteful design, the walking stick is reminiscent of James Bond and his sophisticated gadgetry.
- LED Head Lights: Provides frontal illumination with adjustable lighting angles. This improves visibility for the user at night or in low-light conditions. Comes in useful when going to the toilet at night from the bedroom, or when walking along poorly lit paths.
- Red Flashing Lights: Enhances visibility of the user to other road users (cars, bicycles, PMDs, etc.). This makes outdoor walking in the evenings safer.
- Digital Radio and MP3 Player: Integrated into the walking stick handle, users can enjoy their favourite tunes via the MP3 Player or stay engaged with the news via their preferred radio stations. Music therapy has been proven to be effective in reducing the rate of dementia deterioration.
- Auto Fall Alarm: The auto alarm function, when switched on, will automatically trigger a loud alarm when the user falls to attract attention in case of an emergency.
- Carbon Fibre Frame: Extremely light yet strong tubing made of carbon fibre, which reduces the overall weight of the walking stick and makes it easier for the frail and the elderly to use.
- Anti-Slip Self-Standing Tip: Designed to provide excellent traction on flat surfaces with a soft pivoting joint that facilitates a natural walking motion.
- 2-in-1 Umbrella Integration: Seamlessly integrated walking stick that can be withdrawn when needed to be used separately from the umbrella at the same time.
- Quality Umbrella: High density fabric that offers UV protection and repels rain effectively. The double spring canopy construction eases handling of the umbrella and ensures its integrity during strong winds.
- Detachable Wrist Cord: Serves 2 purposes: The first is to prevent the walking stick from falling away from the user during normal usage, while the second is to prevent the walking stick from obstructing of the user when he/she is trying to break a fall, as it will automatically detach from the walking stick upon sudden excessive force applied to the wrist cord.
|Self-Standing Tip Size:||– Base: 8cm x 8cm|
|– Internal Diameter: 14mm|
|Umbrella Size:||102cm (suitable for 2 pax)|
|Box Size:||84.5cm x 16cm x 8cm|
Testimony (as shown on CNA Documentary)
By Mdm Khoo, a CarbonBond user:
It is our calling to inject vibrancy into the lives of the elderly by developing aesthetically pleasing and functional products for the elderly. Our collection of Smart Walking Sticks have gained traction in the marketplace through continuous product refinement based on invaluable feedback and suggestions from both customers and healthcare professionals.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Fixed delivery charge of $6 per order.
We only provide exchanges for products that are in the original packaging, and exchange requests must be done within 7 days of receiving your item.
All our products come with a 1-year warranty for manufacturer's defect unless otherwise stated. Do keep a copy of the receipt and inform us of any warranty issues via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call us at +65-8876 8501.
- Store Name: AgeGracefullyShop
- Vendor: AgeGracefullyShop
30 Sembawang Drive
- No ratings found yet!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.